Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Red Wednesday!


Hi everyone! Here are my photos taken today for I Saw Red week....



This birdhouse with the red roof hangs outside of my bathroom window.



Crocs-you either love 'em or hate 'em. I find them comfortable and good for working outside.



I took this picture while waiting in the drive-thru at McDonald's this afternoon.



Last, but no least, a picture of two red-heads. This is me and my daughter Jenna. I couldn't resist putting this one on here.


I have been over to Sadie Olive's blog this evening and looked at her red photos and those of other bloggers who are participating and saw some great pictures. Very inspiring! I will be keeping my eyes open for more red photo opportunities tomorrow.

Eva

3 comments:

Kim @ Twice Remembered said...

Red is my favorite color - what a fun photo challenge! Too cute about you two redheads!

Anonymous said...

Cute! Cute! Thanks for playing!

Eva said...

Thanks ladies. My photography skills leave a lot to be desired!