Sunday, August 10, 2008

Cleaning and Organizing



I have been cleaning out our closets and decluttering for the past week now and I am still not finished! For whatever reason, I have the urge to purge so that's what I have been doing. Hubby has been busy with work, and our partially-done bedroom floor has been neglected, but still I feel productive getting things organized.The floor really needs to be finished and I hope to get it done this week.

I have a few things in mind for our room after we get the floor finished. I'll post some of my ideas and things I have collected thus far. Happy Sunday everyone!

Eva

4 comments:

Rechelle ~Walnuthaven Cottage~ said...

Hi Eva!
So glad you are getting so much accomplished. I've also been dejunking and what not. It feels good to get different areas organized. The floor will still be there and i know it will look fab when it is done. I hope you and your family are doing well and enjoying the end of summer.

London Southern Belle said...

ooh organising! I have a couple of cupboards that need doing!

Happy Monday! ;0)

london southern belle

Anonymous said...

Oh, I need to get busy and do the same thing!! I've started by tackling my office and some things that have been stored in its closet forever, but there's so much more to do! It's such a good feeling to be organized!...Donna

Elise said...

Oh, I wish your urges could up and fly over here. We so need to purge and organize. Came here by way of Cherry Hill.
Elise