Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Beauty Product Reviews

I have been thinking about starting a regular review column here on my blog. I would like to feature a beauty/skin/hair care item each week and give my review on it and would more than welcome any comments from those who may have tried the product as well. I will be writing a totally unbiased, honest review of the product as I have experienced it and will have before & after photos as necessary.



The first products that I will be featuring are the new Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse foundation and the Maybelline Dream Matte powder compact. The foundation promises "airbrushed natural perfection" and the powder compact vows to "deliver an amazing air soft feel and silky texture" and "will not settle into lines." Will these products live up to what they are promising? Check back this week to find out.

No comments: